‘BRAIN WEEK WALK’, 21ST MARCH 2012
Ever wanted to walk the Milford Track but never made the time? Here’s your opportunity to enjoy a fantastic experience while fundraising for neurosurgery at the same time.
The Milford Track Guided Walk is a fantastic 5 day/4 night adventure, traversing the heart of Fiordland National Park from Te Anau to Milford Sound. What’s more, the full price for this special Brain Week Walk will be donated directly to the Chair in Neurosurgery campaign.
MILFORD TRACK SPECIAL 'BRAIN WEEK WALK' DEPARTS QUEENSTOWN 21ST MARCH 2012
The Milford Track Guided Walk includes:
• Transportation by coach from Queenstown to Te Anau and return from Milford Sound
• Boat ride from Te Anau Downs to the beautiful North Arm of Lake Te Anau to start the track
• All meals including breakfast, lunch and three course evening meals + snacks for along the way
• Three nights accommodation on the track + one night accommodation at Mitre Peak Lodge, Milford Sound
• Backpack and rain jacket if required
• Magical cruise on Milford Sound on the final morning before returning to Queenstown
All inclusive cost of just $2000 per person* - all funds donated directly to our neurosurgery campaign.
*Bookings will be on a multi share basis. Ultimate Hikes normal terms and conditions apply.
All bookings for this special fundraiser walk must be made by phone or email. Please quote the reference ‘Brain Walk’ when making enquiries. Ph: 0800 659 255 or +64 3 450 1940
For more detailed information on The Milford Track Guided Walk check out: www.ultimatehikes.co.nz